Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Undefined property: Gantry ::$belatedPNG

• nethead
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Undefined property: Gantry ::$belatedPNG

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,

i had a site hacked last night after only 6 weeks beeing online and fully updated. Even with admin tool installed, think i go back to apache2 security module.

EDIT: The admin tools htacess rules had been disabled by me for debugging purposes and i forgot to put them back in. So its not admin tools fault!

Anyway, i am screening the apache2 logs for the entry point and see tons of this messages in the error log:
      [Mon Jun 12 00:44:47 2017] [error] [client 46.118.158.86] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: Gantry
      ::$belatedPNG in /path_to/jsite/libraries/gantry/features/belatedpng.php on line 44, refe
      rer: http://videochat.cafe/

I suppose "$belatedPNG" is an global variable and those scripts try to exploit a hopefully fixed gantry exploit?!

best regards,

Arnd
    • Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nethead.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Undefined property: Gantry ::$belatedPNG

• Are you using the latest version of Gantry and your template? That was fixed a very long time ago.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • nethead
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Latest gantry 4 and latest rt_myriad.

So its like i thought, some bots scanning for old exploits?!

greets,

Arnd
    • Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nethead.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I would not have thought so... Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Update: apparently this has not been fixed yet...

Until we have released the update, you can replace the file: ../libraries/gantry/features/belatedpng.php
      with the one attached (unzip first.)

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: nethead

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds