Insecure links in theme

• Insecure links in theme

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Insecure links in theme

• Are those real links because I just get "connection timeout". please check. Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Insecure links in theme

• Thanks, but sorry I can't see a secure tab?

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I just get connection timeouts on your links?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Sorry for being a newbie, got the secure tab now and sending info. Thanks.

• Also just found that Jom Media Player will not allow a https Youtube link, seems for force http.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by MichaelGli.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok You have not provided login details as I requested so I cannot check for you - please provide superuser admin login.

There is an insecure of jquery being loaded - this will be one of your third-party extensions loading this - which one I can't yet ascertain.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's your "jom web player" extension loading that copy of jquery via http: - as soon as you disable that extension that is not loaded anymore. You need to contact the developer of that extension.

The reference to www.w3.org on the html tag is correct as it is an xml namespace and not loaded.
      The reference to the video gallery is also coming from jom web player (see screenshot).
      The give now reference is on your "donate" menu item - in your article code (see screenshot). plus the module in your sidebar
      The reference to twitter in your module in the sidebar too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by MrT.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds