Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Need Help

• Need Help

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • 1) I am in the process of building a joomla site. I have 2 issues currently:

a) The first image shows is my current menu in the interstellar theme.
      b) The second image shows what I would like the menu to look like - compressed at the top right hand side of the page.

Can someone please walk me through how I would make it look that way for my mobile menu?

2) The second issue is my testimonial slide it doesnt seem responsive on the mobile page, the testimonial text is not showing.

Please help :)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Need Help

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Need Help

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Need Help

• login details don't work - I get "unable to connect to LDAP server" - please check.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds