Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Vermilion Privacy

• Vermilion Privacy

Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    • Hi I want to make my site private , however the private site tab is missing from the usual location in settings. How do I resolve this ? I'm using vermilion template.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by phillip tubby.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Vermilion Privacy

• There's no location settings in the Theme that I'm aware of... the Maintenance Mode toggle is on the Advanced Tab of the Gantry 4 Dashboard
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• SOME themes have a Coming Soon Page option on the Gizmos tab... I'm unsure offhand if Vermilion does or not
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Vermilion Privacy

• thanks for the reply , although im not looking for location settings, rather the "Private Site " setting that sits under the settings tab normally but in this case isnt there.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• That's not a setting I'm aware of any of our themes having, ever...

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds