Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Logo is showing very small

• Logo is showing very small

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • Hello! The logo is showing very small using Interstellar and I can't find a setting to make it look bigger. Any help is welcome, Thank you!

eldabber.com/
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Logo is showing very small

• On the layout of the outline that you are using the logo has been given 17% of the space - so just drag the handle on the layout to give it more space.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Logo is showing very small

• Thank you. I did try that and the logo kept showing the same size. I went up to 45% and no changes.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Which outline did you change?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Logo is showing very small

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to keketoh Palma, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• So, I went to you home outline layout and increased the 17% to 25% and now the logo display bigger. I also added "no margin and "no padding" block variations too.

But... You logo image is huge! it takes forever to load at 6667px x 6667px - it just doesn't need to be anywhere that big - so reduce your image size and optimize it for web use. Also, remove all the empty space around the logo in the image file too.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds