Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[Duplicate] The theme of "Fresco" can not be translated into Russian

• [Duplicate] The theme of "Fresco" can not be translated into Russian

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    •   
        I already wrote about this, but there is no response so far. Topic # 1315598.

Translated gantry and placed the translation files in the folder ....... / demo / public_html / wp-content / plugins / gantry / languages

Translated by topic and put the translation files in the folder .......... / demo / public_html / wp-content / themes / rt_fresco_wp

Tested by registering on the site - not translated - are still in English.

Questions:
        1.Mne answer to the problem?
        2. Why you have to wait so long to reply to a forum?
        3. If the subject can not be translated, it is not necessary to me. What is the procedure for the return of money for a product that did not fit?
        4. If the subject can not be translated, it is not necessary to me. Can I get access to the Joomla theme, if there is a theme can be translated?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Duplicate] The theme of "Fresco" can not be translated into Russian

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Please don't double post. I will close this topic as a duplicate.

I have reminded @damir of your original topic.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds