Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to change the background from sub-items in side column

• maurice
    • Rocketeer

How to change the background from sub-items in side column

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

I am looking to change the background color from the sub items in my menu (in the side column) in the kraken template. It is the yellow part in the picture attached.
      I can't find where exactly... Is there an easy way instead off going to the css ?
      Thanks a lot !
      Cheers !

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: How to change the background from sub-items in side column

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General > configuration & security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Accent color 1 on the styles tabs of your outline is what is used for the fixed side sbmenu background. If you don't want to change that then you will need to use custom CSS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds