Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Need Help.. Kraken Template

• Fadli

SOLVED Need Help.. Kraken Template

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hi all,

I'm using Kraken Template for Joomla on my website. There is something I notice that my website content is not in center position like the Kraken demo template. I've upload couple screenshots between my website and Kraken demo.

Any advice how to fix this, would very much appreciate.

Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Need Help.. Kraken Template

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "configuration & security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

There was a fix applied to later version of Kraken - what version of the Kraken template are you using?

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Fadli

Re: SOLVED Need Help.. Kraken Template

• Oh I just notice that my membership has been expired. I didn't know that I must be an active / paid membership to view others forum. Thanks for the reminder. It seem I'm not using the latest version of Kraken.

I think I'll just renew my membership then.. :)

Thanks Mark..
    • Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Fadli.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds