0 items Join Now

Anacron:: Js.Trojan.Agent-1553495 FOUND

• Ponyack
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Anacron:: Js.Trojan.Agent-1553495 FOUND

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,

On 7/20/26 I started to recieve this messgage :

/home/r1anna/public_html/templates/rt_anacron/index.php: Js.Trojan.Agent-1553495 FOUND

This was reported by the server after a malware scan. The only chnage I have made in the last month is updating the Joomla verison.

RS Firewall scans show no issue with the site.

I donwloaded the Anacron template and replaced the templates/rt_anacron/index.php file with the file from the download.

But today I got another hit on that file. Attahced is the file that received the malware hit.

I can not see a difference betwen the old and new file.

My hosting company has told me to contact the devloper.

Any ideas what might be going on? Is this a false-postive?

Thanks

John
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Anacron:: Js.Trojan.Agent-1553495 FOUND

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hi John,

It will be a false positive.

I host multiple Joomla websites and at least 2 have anacron as the template and we have no warnings. I run maldet as a matter of course and it does not report this.

I would ask your host what detection software are they using and what rule is triggering the alert. That will give us more of a steer as to what is being detected.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds