Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hexeris demo code and Gantry v4.1.31

• tide

Hexeris demo code and Gantry v4.1.31

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • I have problems with Hexeris v.1.2 template and Gantry. I work on Joomla 3.5.1 and have installed RokSprocket v.2.1.13

Everything was looking fine, so I decided do upgrage also Gantry to v4.1.31 RokSprocket. Now template Hexeris v.1.2 does not hold the right in RokSprocket boxes' height when there is no image, but this code:

<div class="box4 rt-flush-icon">	<span class="icon-signout rt-square-icon"></span>	<span class="icon-bullhorn rt-big-icon"></span></div> Lorem ipsum...

The same problem is then I use code in Sprocket mosaic (attachment 2.png) and tab layout (attachment 4.png) or when I use code in articles (attachment 3.png) and custom HTML module (attachment 1.png):

<div class="customfp-footer-icon hidden-phone">

<div class="gantry-width-25 gantry-width-block rt-center">
            <div class="gantry-width-spacer">
              <a href="https://www.facebook.com/tidetelco">
              <span class="box1 rt-med-icon">
                <span class="icon-facebook-sign"></span>
              </span>
              </a>
            </div>
          </div>

<a href="https://twitter.com/tidetelco" target="_blank">
              <span class="box4 rt-med-icon">
                <span class="icon-twitter-sign"></span>
              </span>
              </a>
            </div>
          </div>

<a href="http://www.pinterest.com/tidesoftware/">
              <span class="box3 rt-med-icon">
                <span class="icon-pinterest-sign"></span>
              </span>
              </a>
            </div>
          </div>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/TideSoftware">
              <span class="box2 rt-med-icon">
                <span class="icon-play-circle"></span>
              </span>
              </a>
            </div>
          </div
          <div class="clear"></div>

These codes are taken from Hexeris demo template. There is nothing new.

What should I do? Downgrade Gantry?

You can also see the attachments.

The height problem and too big icons is more noticeable then you zoom out page using Firefox and IE (latest versions).
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by tide.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Hexeris demo code and Gantry v4.1.31

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "configuration & security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Your Hexeris template is way out of date on v1.2 (current version is v1.7).

Sorry but I don't understand the difference you are trying to point out? the 3.4 site and 3.5.1 site look the same to me apart from the colors?

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: tide

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • tide

• I'll buy new template version and check if it helped.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok, let us know the outcome.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • tide

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • As I said, I've bought new Hexeris template and it solved problem with uneven squares and rectangles with pictograms.

RokSprocket module is still a problem. I cannot to add Joomla content because I can't configure Joomla Content Filter Rules. All the blue buttons are not responding (please check the printscreen). The funniest thing is that buttons work then I pick a content provider simple, not Joomla.

Instalation is new. Everything works on Hexeris demo. I cannot give you access to the webpage, but it's strange that RokSprocket is not working even on new webpage.

Some details:
      Joomla: 3.6
      RokSprocket: 2.1.14
      Hexeris template: v. 1.7
      Gantry: 4.1.31

Could you tell me, if you've tested adding Joomla content in RokSprocket module v.2.1.14 and Joomla 3.6 and Gantry 4.1.31?

If you need access to Joomla administration page, please let me know. I will have to prepare for you special test environment.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, we have tested that and know it all works. This is most likely to be a third-party plugin causing the issue. But unless I can see the site I can't diagnose that. Look in the browser console for error message. Yes, please provide a test site so I can look at this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • tide

• I'm still waiting to give you access to test webpage.
      In the meantime I can send more info about errors. Here is what we have found.

1. Module RokSprocket is asking 1 address sending post with data. This address returns "error 500 - internal serwer error".
      www.tidecc.pl/administrator/index.php?op...task=ajax&format=raw

2. Error in server logs:
      [Tue Aug 30 13:51:51.982235 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 24046] [client 81....] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class RokCommon_Annotation_Matcher_AnnotationTopValue in /var/www/web/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Annotation/Matcher_Annotations.php on line 348, referer: www.domain.com/administrator/index.php?o...e&layout=edit&id=179

Does it give you any clue?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That sounds like you are using PHP 7 and have not upgraded roksprocket to the latest version? Or, it could be a corrupted roksprocket module. But really I need to look to check this.

Regards, Mark.
    • tide

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to tide, moderators and administrators

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds