Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hexeris demo code and Gantry v4.1.31

• tide

Re: Hexeris demo code and Gantry v4.1.31

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I looked at your site link and it appears to be just aplain RL installation of Hexeris and everything is working ok? So I can't match your description of the issue or screenshots with what I am seeing on the link provided?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • tide

• The latest template version works fine, but RockSprocket module is not working correctly then I try to add content from Joomla.
      Please log to backend and go to module > extensions, ten pick the latest added module (title: test przycisku, ID 179). Try to add content. None of the blue buttons:
      - Add Specific Articles
      - Add Filters
      - Add Sort Rules
      is reacting.

It happens only then I pick content from Joomla. Buttons work fine then I add simple content. I tried different web browsers, clearing cache, nothing helped.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by tide.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You are getting JS errors. Your roksprocket seems corrupted. When I try to reinstall roksprocket that fails too with a server500 error. Please check the apache error log and tell me the error message associated with the server 500 error.

I also note that your php upload_max_filesize is too small at 5M - increase this to 16M in php.ini
      Also, post_max_size is too small at 8M - increase to 16M in php.ini

The above may be the root cause of your issues.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • tide

• We've increased upload limits and reinstalled RokSprocket. Now I get this error when I open the module:

Error while retrieving the Filters DataSet:

Invalid JSON data

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class RokCommon_Annotation_Matcher_AnnotationTopValue in /var/www/clients/client0/web16/web/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Annotation/Matcher_Annotations.php on line 348
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I think that's a red-herring. The actual issue seems to be that you are getting "503 service unavailable" on the JSON calls some of the time. This would imply to me that either you are getting timeouts (in which case increase your timeout limits) or that you have over zealous mod_security rules in place (check security log).

Regards, Mark.
    • tide

• Hello,

It is becaouse site is offline at the moment.
      You must login to frontend first.

Regards,
      Martin
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's odd that you would have to login on frontend to get something to work in the backend?

Anyway - I've tried to reproduce this over and over and I cannot. Yes, I can see the issue on your site but I have no idea what is causing this other that something is corrupted. I can only suggest that you try to start again with a fresh RL download and see if that has the same issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • tide

• It's odd for me too...

I examined it:

module send POST data to
      www.domain.pl/administrator/index.php?op...task=ajax&format=raw

and then there is two cases:
      1. when you refresh site with ctrl+F5 the .../index.php?option=com_roksprocket&task=ajax&format=raw
      send redirect to www.domain.pl/index.php (and there was 503 error related with login on frontend)

2. then i click F5 and .../index.php?option=com_roksprocket&task=ajax&format=raw
      returns error:
      Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class RokCommon_Annotation_Matcher_AnnotationTopValue in /var/www/clients/client0/web16/web/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Annotation/Matcher_Annotations.php on line 348

I think if I get the correct data in json from com_roksprocket everything should start working properly.
      Unfortunately I dont know how to fix this error in libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Annotation/Matcher_Annotations.php file.

Regards,
      Martin

P.S. I tried with fresh Joomla 3.5 RocketLauncher Hexeris download on different domain. It has the same errors. Then updated module to version 2.1.14 - same errors.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Can you try a local RL installation - I suspect it's something to do with your server configuration (e.g. mod_security blocking JSON calls). I cannot reproduce this locally at all (or on my test servers).

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds