Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rocket Launcher Chimera Template

• Rocket Launcher Chimera Template

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • Hi....

I loaded the rocket launcher up, installed (I did use 3 languages in the install) and the template onlz showing the article on front page.... none of the mods.... thez are, however, all shpwing up iin the modules sectiopn, all the content is there, just won"t show ANY module anzwhere, only content....

Site address: compassconsults.com/index.php/en/

I also tried to instal a new module, but to no avail. Any hints?
  • Re: Rocket Launcher Chimera Template

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • btw, I saw this post and I tried removing fp-images.... www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-templat...imera-rocketlauncher

still didn't work, besides, my issue is less the images as publishing ANY module on frontpage

Maybe it have something to do with Different language menus? When I look at the 3 (Spanish, German and English) there's only one menupoint.... HOME for each.... the rest unassigned? Can I assign and change the game?

Thanks in advance for this help... this the main reason I repurchase 5th membership to club.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by athenasennes.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rocket Launcher Chimera Template

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • athenasennes - Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

I am currently going through the list of "unsolved" topics that are old. Do you still require assistance with this or is it now solved?

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds