Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

• Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Things don't look very good. I will need to rebuild from scratch as it just seems to be getting worse. More errors and site failing.

Any idea what the error could be and what I could do to resolve it without you accessing the site?
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

• That type of error is normally fixed by a gantry install in extensions manager. But, if you can't get into the backend then you're not going to be able to do that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok how do I get to see the error? I just tried frontend and backend and roksprocket seems to be working in both?

Did you clear browser and server cache after each install ?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Very interesting. Yes I did clear caches as I worked through. Now it also is error free for me. One of the problems when the error wsas diplaying was that I could not save any info, the save etc. buttons just did nothing.

Thanks for now, I will monitor.
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok, just reply if it reoccurs.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds