Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

• Re: SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • its a free check, so its more kind of take our services :-)
      will contact them and give it a try
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Sucuri site check and gantry

• Ok even if you bought a 1 year subscription it would be probably cheaper than hiring someone?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Back here again, dont know if anybody is getting notifications about this post becaiuse its marked as solved.

I will try here if not I will open a new one:

so regarding this issue, in the last days I have hired someone to scan all my files, (no malware found, 404.js is a server side error) who came to conclusion the site is clean and hasnt been infected. He came up with the same thing someone suggested in the beginning and this is probably a template or framework problem...

today I got the same reply from OS training that it is probably gantry related, and when we switch to default joomla template that error dissapears ?

a link indexed by google www.angelina.hr/yacht-charter.htm (with .htm instead of .html) - the link with .htm displays the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018 Stack trace: #0 /home/lanex01/public_html/templates/rt_alerion/features/dropdownmenu.php(44): JDocument->loadRenderer('module') #1 /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureDropdownMenu->render('header-b') #2 /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('header', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL) #3 /home/lanex01/public_html/templates/rt_alerion/error.php(44): Gantry->displayModules('header', 'standard', 'standard') #4 /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(142): require_once('/home/lanex01/p...') #5 /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(113): JDocumentError->_loadTemplate('/home/lanex01/p...', 'error.php') #6 /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php(798): J in /home/lanex01/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018

The error details points to Gantry.

Note: if I switch to Protostar with .htm link ( www.angelina.hr/yacht-charter.htm?template=protostar ) the error is gone and displays a regular 404 page. That confirms the issue really comes from Gantry and the template.

can anybody debug this or give a solution?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I have discussed with our Lead developer and I can report our findings here:

1. The issue is triggered by the use of the ".htm" extension which whilst technically valid causes an attempt to load the error page.
      2. our error page has an outstanding bug ticket because it cannot handle extensions that it does not recognise. Our developers have yet to find a solution to this.

As a workaround we suggest that you add a rule in your .htaccess file to redirect .htm to .html that same link with .html works fine.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• so there is no way just to delete that particular link somewhere in the database?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Not as far as I am aware. Try the htaccess suggestion...

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Johnnie K2

• Thank you Mark!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• htaccess workaround worked then?

Regards, Mark.

• nope...neither redirect joomla plugin neither htaccess:
      Redirect 301 /http://www.angelina.hr/yacht-charter.htm /http://www.angelina.hr/yacht-charter.html

Update:

I have just discovered that all old urls will redirect to the sam error:
      Error displaying the error page: Unable to load renderer class: View not found [name, type, prefix]: item, htm, k2View

:-(
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Johnnie K2.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds