Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED internal 500 error (/com_rokgallery/lib does not exist)

• Re: SOLVED internal 500 error (/com_rokgallery/lib does not exist)

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • hi mark,

i will change the upload filesize
      and will let you know the result.

But can it be a access right issue?

We also cant change the editor and if we want change the preset
      just the color change but not the main logo.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED internal 500 error (/com_rokgallery/lib does not exist)

• I suspect the loading of any components (possibly including joomla and template) will have gone awry because they will not have completely loaded correctly - because the upload size would have curtailed them part way through. After having made this change you might need to start again or at least reinstall the corrupted components - but let's see after you have corrected that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• I changed it in the php.ini and opened the php info but the count won`t change?!
      I also restared the webserver but nothing changed.

Also, if we need to reinstall, i would reinstall the complete stuff. Do I need to take care of certain files so we don`t need have these problems again?

Thanks
    • Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Intellidata.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• If it's not changing then you will most likely need a restart of the services on your server. Also check with your hosting company that you are changing the right place. Don't do reinstall yet - let me check it out again after you have got the upload size cahnged properly.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• hi mark,

i change the max upload filesize successfully ( you have to make this change in the right php.ini ;-) )

so after test with the new filesize we have a new error you can see in the pic on secure tab.

..and we cant still change the editor.

maybe it is required to reinstall joomla?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok so that error means that the FTP account that you specified in global configuration is incorrect or does not have the correct permissions. So, I disabled the FTP account in global configuration - you're not using apache2hanler so you don't need to use FTP - joomla can write the files directly itself.

I then updated all the rok extensions to their latest versions without any errors after that. Your site now seems to be working fine. Do not reenable that ftp account. Now you can try installing your akeeba backup extensions - it should work now ok.

Regards, Mark.

• hi mark,

that solved all the problems and now all works fine!

Thank you very much for your hepl.

do i have to close this thread/marked as solved?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I've done it for you but for future reference...

Is your issue now solved? If so, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds