Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Latest Joomla Hadron Template Hackable

• Matt
    • Business Architect

Latest Joomla Hadron Template Hackable

Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    • Hello. I installed the Hadron theme, over RocketLauncher for the latest Joomla release and then took the prescribed security measures as well as updates.

To no avail as it has been hacked every evening since doing it. I've now taken the site down completely to save effort. I've been told by the hoster that the hacker keeps getting in through an exploit in the admin module, and that there are also several exploits available to him through modules and plugins associated with the template.

My question is two-fold. Firstly, can you recommend a guarantee and secure template with the latest version of Joomla, so that I do not have to deal with teenagers on a mission from god everyday?

Secondly, if not, can you please make available the templates for wordpress and magento, so that I can try out a secure CMS with template? At this moment, my membership only covers Joomla, which is obviously unfit for purpose.

All the best, Matt
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Latest Joomla Hadron Template Hackable

Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    • 1. We know of no known exploits in our products so you'll have to be a lot more specific and tell us where these are.
      2. you should secure your sites with approriate security products such as Akeeba Admin Tools PRO (Paid) or RSFirewall (Paid). I prefer the former.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds