Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Have navigation fit on to one line

• Have navigation fit on to one line

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Hello,

Any idea where I need to make an edit in order to adjust the width of my site's navigation bar? I'd like for it to fit on to one line instead of having a line break and the last link shown on the bottom.

www.pssgpcshop.com
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Have navigation fit on to one line

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your membership appears to have expired. Support requires a current subscription.

You are altering gantry grids with custom CSS - you should not do this, especially as you are using a responsive template. You should alter the column widths in template manager > layouts. You should move that menu to another position so that you can you the full 12 column width - even then that menu is not going to fit on one line, even if you could at large display it won't fit when you start reducing the browser width (like tablet portrait) - so the menu will always wrap. You need to shorten the menu items and/or reduce the number of items by using dropdown menus instead.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds