Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • thank you! Double checking my settings now after reviewing the documentation, think I'm still having an issue but will start a new thread as directed if that is the case.
      thanks!
    • erbombo

Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Hi all, I've read the whole thread and I ended up that I need to update to minievent 3.0.1. But I have a problem when trying to install 3.01, when I go to create a module it says

"unexpected T_STATIC in /web/htdocs/www.marcosantucciart.com/home/modules/mod_rokminievents3/lib/RokMiniEvents3.php" ;

I'm running Joomla! 2.5.24 , PHP 2.17 and Apache/2.2
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• You joomla version is out of date (2.5.28 is current).

Also I don't recognise php 2.17 - so I presume you mean 5.2.17? which is also very, very, old - so really now you should be on at at least version 5.3.10 of php which you will need anyhow to migrate to joomla 3.3.x as joomla 2.5 support (from Joomla) end at end of December 2014.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • erbombo

• Hi guys, I found the way to update php in my server! It's now working fine.....thanks for the support and keep up the great work ! ;)

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds