Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • This is definitely something to do with your calendar settings in google.

This is what I did.

create a local site and installed rme2 and added a rme2 module with your calendar ID - I got the same message as you
      changed calendar to one of my own public calendars - the calendar then worked fine
      reinstated your calendar id - same message returned
      updated to rme3 - still got the same message
      changed calendar to one of my own public calendars - the calendar then worked fine.

So, please check you calendar settings and entries again.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hello,
      Apologies for bumping an old thread but I'm having a similar issue. I tried the minievents3 module just last week and it was working great! Checked back on it today an am getting "No Calendar Events Found or Calendar not set to Public.". I know that I haven't changed anything but I double checked Google Calendar and do see that it is set to "Public". In fact, one of the pages that I have the module on also has the same google calendar displayed as html, so I think that aspect has to be working correctly... maybe? Here's the page: http://monstergovernmentsolutions.com/news-and-events/upcoming-events The module is at the bottom of the page.

Any assistance would be great, LOVE this module :-)

Bill
    • shc

Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• I'm also having the exact same problem - my Google calendar is public and has not changed. The Google calendar shows up just fine in another HTML page on my site. However, as of a few days ago, minievents suddenly stopped working. Our site is sacredheartchurch.info.

Mark
  • Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• Same problem on tus07.de/joomla25/ . Calendar worked fine since last week (?). It is set to public and the events are public, too.
      On tus07.de/joomla25/termine.html you can see the upcoming events.
      I have cleared cache and saved module with the calendar ID again.
      I'm using RokMiniEvents V2.0.3 and the Joomla version is 2.5.27.
      I've updated the gantry library last moth and my version is 4.1.26 with template Quasar V1.3.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• bbrad369, shc, and Arend Böhmer: You have all posted in a three month old topic about a new issue that has only just come about. You should all have raised a new topic. We are aware of some issues with rokminievents at the moment and our DEVS are investigating so we hope to get a new version out soon which will be announced here http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • shc

• My apologies if this should have been posted to a new topic - my reading of this thread indicated that the original issue was left unresolved and still open, and hence I felt that information regarding the continued failure of rme with the "No Calendar Events Found or Calendar not set to Public." error should be in this thread. I'm curious as to why this would be considered a different issue than the original, as it is has the exact same symptom?

It appears that a version 3.0.1 of rme has been released as of yesterday. I've uploaded it and cleared cache, but the problem is still occurring.

Mark

• I updated as well, am getting a different message now "The P12 key has not been found at the location specified."
      I do see what I think are two new fields in the module:
      - OAuth Email Address (info)
      - P12 Key Location
      ...goes to figure out what those are :-)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• So, this absolutely illustrates my point why you should all have raised different topics because now one person sees X another Y another Z and the whole post will get extremely confusing now trying to answer different people with different issues (even if appearently similar symptoms) and I'm also sure the original author of this topic does not want to see all the other issues that other members are having.

Yes, a new release of RME was issue yesterday as Google changed their API so that's why you all saw it suddenly stop working as of November 17.

OK, could you all please raise you own topics and provide login details and links so that we can investigate. We're very happy to assist you with your issues but let's try and keep some clarity with the distinct issues for the benefit of everyone.

Regards, Mark.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• shc - make sure that you read the revised documentation above too - it's important.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds