Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Which template use for such design?

• radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

Which template use for such design?

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,

I would like to ask you which template use for this design? magazine.africageographic.com/weekly/iss...lk-on-the-wild-side/

The "bar" on the left side, I would like to have the photo wide all over the window/page and then to have the possibility to have there a photo for the wide text. Just as it is on the example page.

I was looking in the templates, did not find anything similar. Anybody has an idea which template I can use for it?

thank you
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Which template use for such design?

• I would choose Alerion as a starting place, but no matter which template you choose such a design will take some significant modification.
    • radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Thank you for your answer. I know it will need some modification. I need something where there is only few of them because I am not a coder. Why did you think about this template?
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• I was thinking that the quick nav bar on the left side could be easily modified using some css to match the look of the sample site you are working from and the long page look is already part of the Alerion design.
    • radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Ok, thank you very much. asked you because I did not see any similarity. The "bar" on the left side is not necessary because there I can put any vertical menu.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Sure I understand. Alerion was just what I thought of first when I saw your sample site.
    • The following users have thanked you: radek

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds