Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokGallery

• sfast1
    • Sr. Rocketeer

RokGallery

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • Has anyone else had issues with the RokGallry MODULE? When I go to select a gallery I am not able to select a gallery or create new. I tried other browsers, other computers etc.. even reinstalled Joomla.

Thx
  • Re: RokGallery

Posted 12 years 4 months ago
    • I know this is an old post.. but I had a similar problem. and I reinstalled the most recent updated rokgallery and it fixed it.

In my experience - No need to uninstall the old one first. It overwrote and kept my pictures and information.

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Did you find an answer to this issue? I am having the same one. I have uninstalled RokGallery a few times and no changes.

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)_Hosting service is 1 and 1 - Linux
      PHP version_Latest
      Platform (name and version)_Joomla 3.3
      Template/Extension (name and version)_Cerulean
      Link to the Issue_replace_here_

I loaded the current version of Rok Gallery to a site which apparently already had it loaded - This process crashed the site - I have removed all versions of Rok Gallery (near as I can tell anyway) and no use - Here is a copy of the error message I received when it crashed:

Warning: fopen(/home/golfwash/public_html/logs/rokcommon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/28/d171716737/htdocs/GW Restore files/_ProviderRestore/libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php on line 234

I currently have my hosting provider tech services working the problem but any info would be helpful

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds