DISCUSS: Xenon - December 2015 Joomla Release

• DISCUSS: Xenon - December 2015 Joomla Release

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • R2ba5Aq4
    • Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Xenon - December 2015 Joomla Release

• Hi,

Thank you for another awesome template! Each month I look forward to seeing what the RocketTheme team has created, and Xenon does not disappoint. In particular, the way that color is incorporated into the design makes it easy to set the mood and offers great versatility. The ease with which particles can be ported across templates makes developing Web sites in Gantry a pleasure. In fact, with each iteration, Gantry is becoming increasingly streamlined and efficient. Although I'm usually too busy to say it, I actually love all of the designs that have been released under Gantry 5. They intelligently combine color, typography, imagery and animation for a clean and modern style. As Gantry 5 matures, they are becoming easier to customize and adapt to a variety of purposes. The talented developers and designers at RocketTheme allow me to develop Web sites that are only limited by my imagination!

Thank you.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by R2ba5Aq4.
    • The following users have thanked you: Henning, Scott

• Re: DISCUSS: Xenon - December 2015 Joomla Release

• Looking forward to seeing other users designs for this template. Am I correct in saying you can have videos as part of the images that enlarge on mouse over?

(Sorry that's a terrible description of where I'm talking about on the front page!)

Think its called the popup grid particle ?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Justin R Dawson.
    • R2ba5Aq4
    • Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Xenon - December 2015 Joomla Release

• Hi

I think it's the Image Grid particle (FP Feature A), and that it uses RokBox. According to the Xenon details page , under the header, "Featured Extensions" --> RokBox, it states that:

RokBox is a fully responsive modal "pop-up" plug-in. This very popular extension can showcase many different media formats such as images and videos, all from a three-dimensional display. It also takes advantage of new technologies such as HTML5/CSS3.

So it looks like you can display both images and video. Pretty cool!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by R2ba5Aq4.
    • The following users have thanked you: Justin R Dawson

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds