0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Hadron - January 2014 Joomla Template Release

• DISCUSS: Hadron - January 2014 Joomla Template Release

Posted 10 years 3 months ago
    • mile2
    • Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Hadron - January 2014 Joomla Template Release

• I'm sorry but i don't like it :evil: :evil: :evil: . It's too.... Plain for me
  • Re: DISCUSS: Hadron - January 2014 Joomla Template Release

• Cool template. But I hope this is the last flat.
      This template without good photograph does not defend himself.
      Fixed Header - no. Why?

You're becoming more like gavick.com and joomlart.com. All the templates are flat. It's good for designers and photographers.

In RocketTheme appreciate diversity and great potential to adapt templates.
      Recent templates are too similar. I think you can use them to create a lot of simple, modern parties.

Few templates of a closed system in the last year. (only Corvus and Leviathan).
      I know that responsiveness is limited.
      The menu is similar to recent templates.
      I hope you do something in the style of Corvus - closed template.

Maybe a slide show in the background?

Maybe Do you expect a large survey of developers templates.

• did you just fired your designer?, seems to me like the hole template design effort is:
      a {border:solid 2px #FFF}

Almost the same as Dec template. sometimes less is more, but not on this template.
    • Hugo Avila
      Paginas Web

• I like it and already have it in mind for a site, however I have to admit it is repetitive to the last release and similar simplicity to the prior two releases. I love the simplicity, but I'm beginning to miss working with more colour variety after the last 4 releases, similar to what Metropolis had to offer in it's backend template settings (Nov'12). What would have really improved the template is the option to have more control in the template back end over module styles for title and header. It's difficult to get colour creative easily with the templates, the simplicity is getting a little restrictive on the design and creativity front!
    • Joomla! Addict
      Quote: "There is Simply Not Enough Coffee!"
    • Melon
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• It used to be that your Joomla templates had something unique in either how the menus worked or some unique extension released with the template in addition to a unique template design.

The last several Joomla templates don't have that quality to them, in my opinion.

With no discounts offered for the holidays, no Magento templates in the last 4 months and now this, I am really disappointed and currently not a subscriber to any club. :(

However, I would sub to Magento Club again if I see the Hadron Joomla template released for Magento sometime soon instead of a played out Joomla template from 1 year ago being released for Magento.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Chapelco is up next and Hadron might be released after that - No 100% promsies though :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
    • Sam Mahoney
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• The next Magento theme (which will be out shortly) is Chapelco - but after that I might consider skipping to Hadron, as I think it'll make a really nice Magento theme. We've fallen a bit behind with the Magento themes after adding the responsive stuff to the existing extensions - that meant that for every update we had to make sure that everything was still backwards compatible - and having just had 2 updates over the last few months it cut into theme development time quite a bit. So after Chapelco is released I'm planning on writing a few new extensions that will be responsive only, and resigning some of our current extensions to legacy, just to support the older pre-responsive themes. So 2014 will be a much better year for Magento here.
    • STEP 1 IN MAGENTO DEVELOPMENT - DISABLE YOUR CACHE OR YOU WON'T SEE ANY CHANGES.
      Use the new "secure" tab when replying for privately sharing links.
      Check the "Useful Snippets" post for tips.

Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    • I love the template, I installed the rocket launcher version, but now I can't find where the "Hadron-January 2014 Template Demo" in the Tab section is! I have looked everywhere to convert, and global isn't picking up on my site name. So where could I find it and replace it with my site name? Any and all help is appreciated thank you!
      Jim
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Jambone333 wrote:
      I love the template, I installed the rocket launcher version, but now I can't find where the "Hadron-January 2014 Template Demo" in the Tab section is! I have looked everywhere to convert, and global isn't picking up on my site name. So where could I find it and replace it with my site name? Any and all help is appreciated thank you!
      Jim

www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/joom...page-display-options
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds