Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Leviathan January 2013 Joomla Template Release

• DISCUSS: Leviathan January 2013 Joomla Template Release

Posted 11 years 2 months ago
  • Re: DISCUSS: Leviathan January 2013 Joomla Template Release

• The default styles are kind of dark-ish. But the style is modern and minimalistic-which I like.
    • RZone
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Leviathan January 2013 Joomla Template Release

• Sweeeeeeettttttttttt! :cheesy:

• I like this one a lot.
    • JMDonald
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• while it has all the same bells and whistles that we've come to love in a RT release, this one just has a little something "extra" in the design, can't quite put a finger on it, but it seems to have a bit more polish. I know I'm biased toward anything RT but Leviathan really does make me smile! Great work team!
    • Kathy Rose
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Freelance web development and design

• You guys pitched this template right over the plate as far as I am concerned. I am building a site for a client using it and it is a joy to work with. Very flexible in terms of "making it unique" for my client and yet it has so many nice little styling elements too--they don't take over and dictate styling choices, but they just add little touches of polish here and there.

Also I wanted to say that I'm using it with Joomla 3.0 and I am SO IN LOVE. The combination of Joomla's advances and Rockettheme's advances....swoon.

Thanks, Rockettheme.
    • Kathy
      KT Web Design
      developing Joomla websites in the sweet, sunny South
    • Syber
    • Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 1 month ago
    • I just wanted to say thanks a million for designing Leviathan. :D

I been searching for close to 6 months for a suitable template for my website which revolves around artificial intelligence, robotics, and programming. I could not find anything and trust me I searched every nook and cranny I could find. I just could find one that would flow nicely with my sites content (not much atm) but may over the time.

Most of my sites articles, images, and videos will be submitted by users via K2 so I needed a magazine/news type layout that did not look like the normal magazine/news themes yet look professional yet elegant with little or mass amount of content. Leviathan fit the bill perfectly.

I also needed a theme to look good for:
      1) a phpbb3 forum (seeing there is a matching theme = 2x[thumbs up]
      2) a Chat Bot League and other contests with results displayed by a ladder plug-in
      3) Joomsocial or community builder
      4) My online chat bot
      Again Leviathan fit the bill perfectly.

I needed a theme that was fluid that I did not have to change much if any styling, and
      I also wanted (not mandatory) a theme that utilized Html5 and Css3.
      This template fit all my needs and wants 100%

Thanks again for the perfect Template for my website ScriptedIntelligence.com Sincerely Donald Nadeau.

Note theme is not applied as of this time for I am getting use to the theme first at this temp directory ScriptedIntelligence.com/Community

Posted 11 years 3 weeks ago

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds