Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Cerulean - December 2012 Template Released

• Re: DISCUSS: Cerulean - December 2012 Template Released

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • The first time I clicked a menu item the light active border appreaded about half way down the menu. Now I can't see any active border. It's okay, just tricky to know if you pressed the right link.

I have a screenshot. But there does not seem to be an option to uload it to this post. I have created a topic here: www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=68...83164&rb_v=viewtopic

I am using an LG Optimus 3D, LG-P920 Android Version 2.3.5. It seems okay for all the other templates. :)
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Cerulean - December 2012 Template Released

• Click on "Post Reply" and then click on "Upload Attachment" :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

• (Takes a deep breath not to get sarci) The button is not available for this post, for me anyway. :o

• Hi, i am a little bit of a newby and i would like to make a site like the demo of Ceulean... not the complete site of course but just the header with the nice (some other ofcours) pictures... where can i find these settings... how can i size the pictures like in the demo... please advise/teach me.

best regards,

John
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Czarnowski LAB wrote:
      Anyone else having issues installing this locally with MAMP?... completes installation, but nothing renders in the browser.
      Hi,

I have installed this template on on my shared hosting account. I used the RocketLauncher, but somehow this does not work. There were no errors during the installation. The admin section opens perfectly, but when accessing the site, the browser renders nothing. It plainly gives not error at all but just a blank page. Kindly help!
    • Rajiv Prasad (Bombay, India)
      In search of Serenity & Tranquillity
      serenquillity.blogspot.com
    • msarazen
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Same here - no rendering in Firefox or Safari

Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    • Old post reply but many might stumble across this.

Using Mamp, look at the php tag and view log (pops up in console). It will probably indicate that you need to edit the php.ini file to increase memory. Do this by Mamp - File - Edit Template - php (whatever version you are running). Scroll through the file and increase memory and packet settings and Mamp - File - Save. You may need to stop and start Mamp again. Intuitive isn't it! :D

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds