Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Re: Native Joomla 1.5 Template Vote

• Re: Re: Native Joomla 1.5 Template Vote

Posted 16 years 8 months ago
    • Somebody should be keeping book on this vote! :) More exciting than a horse race.
    • "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain
    • Gaabshe
    • Rocketeer

Re: Re: Native Joomla 1.5 Template Vote

• Forza!!! Versatility III :)

• Awww, what a shame.. Pixel Perfect is at #12 - It's such an excellent template.

• how about allowing club members to revise the templates to work with 1.5 and then give them some sort of bonus as a reward? maybe double their memebership or something like that? this way it wouldn't be too hard to have all the templates converted...
    • Gaabshe
    • Rocketeer

• bristweb wrote:
      how about allowing club members to revise the templates to work with 1.5 and then give them some sort of bonus as a reward? maybe double their memebership or something like that? this way it wouldn't be too hard to have all the templates converted...

I think nobody ask ever to receive reward or bonus, it's just for the test of joomla 1.5 rc1, and people help each other, this comunity need always help.
    • Last Edit: 16 years 8 months ago by Gaabshe.

• Members, such as Pieter and Ray are already converting and submitting some to the RocketTheme Community :)
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • Gaabshe
    • Rocketeer

• James you know the situation better than me, pls take care and watch out, thanks. ;D

• I NEED Carbonite to be compatible with 1.5. We are using it on a production website, and we are going to upgrade to 1.5 when it comes out. If it doesn't make the top 10, is there any way that I can make it compatible with 1.5?

• Guys and Girls,

I am very pleased that V III is still at the top of the list. You all know what this means don't you?

It will be very easy for Andy to make V III available very quickly, because: it is already there.

Just having some fun :)

Just on an extra note: I have downed the new CB 1.1.5, switched on the legacy plugin, installed it on my Versatility III for Joomla 1.5, and it works like a dream.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds