Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• PrfFrost
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 14 years 10 months ago
    • here I am ...
    • the Dot....
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• ... would you like one in german?
      my language skills are too limited :oops:
      Sure there are enough user voices ...
    • PrfFrost
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• German! that would of course be great
    • the Dot....
    • Andy Bezara
    • Rocketeer
    • Online Business Developer

• Andy

Once again, I am ready to send my testimonial.

Please, let me know how can I help you

Andy
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Please PM me any testimonials with:

* The testimonial
      * Your name (if you want us to include it)
      * Your url

Cheers.
    • JR
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 14 years 2 months ago
    • On the way.

Best,

JR
    • Ghinda

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • As soon as you port your themes to Drupal 7 I'll rejoin the club :)
  • Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • Hi Andy,
      I have good news for you and your RocketThemeTeam: you don't have to sollicit ! With these kind of World Class Prime Quality products it's going to be hard to be ignored in the market and I simply cannot imagine anybody on this planet not being pleased with "our" (well, I am a Clubmember, ain't I?) templates and their related products.
      What makes it an outstanding product? Well, the list is too long, but I guess we could mention the spirit of the whole development & support team, the excellent quality of coding, the unique appearance, the accompanying documentation and supporting video's, it's just too much to list.

One example: I just this morning downloaded and installed Mission Control, before I had my first coffee, a thing which NEVER happens. Period, no exception. The result: I still have to make coffee and you guys caused me a few hours of fun, figuring out all the options and the ease of use. OUTSTANDING !!!!!
      There is one downside however: with these kind of tools you'll create very lazy designers/programmers like me, creating three different websites in 24 hours, with different templates and different options and colors with a coffee in my left hand and a few mouse clicks. Amazing.....

My customers are going to be very happy with this. :cheesy:
      Just wanted to say THANK YOU BIGTIME to you and the whole team !!
      Best regards from a very happy Clubmember,
      (PS: You can have this in the Dutch language, if you like.....)
    • Does PHP stand for: Permanent Headache Provided -or- Psychiatric Health Problem ?

PHP (5.3.13) Joomla (3.3.x)
    • W Shealy
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 12 years 4 weeks ago
    • RoketTheme team you are far too modest. I have recently posted my thanks in several post but I want you to understand how much easier you make my business. No question RoketThemes templates and extensions are the best out there no matter what the platform. I have used Andy's Joomla themes since before there was a Rocket back in the Works days and they have always been the best. I got started when Andy offered a free theme for our Katrina relief site and I have been using them on my business, client and personal sites ever since. I now use Gantry on both my Joomla and Wordpress sites. The extensions are world class. This months new RokSprocket is hands down one of the best extensions out there of any type. The support, forum and site are a breeze to use. In recent months the extra details have set you apart. I look forward to the magazine because every month it brings a tool, an extension or a concept that makes supporting my sites easier. Joomla's duplicate template bug was eating my lunch and wasting hours apparently for me and everyone else when Joomla didn't deliver RoketThemes and Andy did. By the way Andy it was great to see more of your byline and personal handiwork recently as RT has gotten bigger I always have seen the standard you set even when you were so busy I was wondering what will he introduce next, Thank you!

I will admit every time you roll something out the door I want more. I have my list of enhancements for RokSprocket, a gantry style guide reference and older templates updated to the gantry platform which seems to me shouldn't all that much harder than recoding them from 1.5 to 2.5. As I look back you haven't always delivered exactly what I ask for you often delivered more than I expected instead. I just looked back on my vision post from a year or so back and between Gantry and actually some tools in the magazine articles you more than delivered on every one. Maybe I need a new wish list since you scored 100% on that one. My investment in RocketThemes membership has never been a question because I always get the very best for my clients, you always deliver more than I expect and a bargain for what you deliver.
      Thanks again, Andy and the whole RocketTheme team.
      Wallace Shealy
    • yveszieba
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Building responsive websites with cool design

Posted 11 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I chose RocketTheme, the Gantry Framework and the Metropolis Framework. I wanted the home page of my first website to look better and to make sure that visitors will spend more time on my website. I found the forum was very responsive (even for questions coming from a newbie like me!) and answers have been accurate, to the point and helpful. It feels great also to join a community of Joomla experts worldwide.

Best regards to all of you from sunny Geneva ! :D

Yves
      www.greenspire.ch
    • Yves Zieba
      0041795611054 (mobile)
      0033952118168 (fix)
      Geneva, Switzerland timezone

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds