RokSprocket, RokBooster, and RokGallery Updates
Written by Arifin FinLy Wednesday, 27 June 2012 03:13
RokSprocket, RokBooster, and RokGallery have been updated with bug fixes for Joomla 2.5.
To update your extension, either download the latest extension packages from the download section and replace your extension.
Release Notes - RokSprocket - Version 1.5.6Bug
• non-matching ids for images, links, and texts for SeBlod • Default image not always being set for SeBlod when images only exist in custom fields • getter and setter for publish up and down date sometimes returning null • SeBlod not retrieving custom field data not stored in introtext or fulltext fields • Extra Select List field appearing in non-Joomla providers
Release Notes - RokBooster - Version 1.0.1Bug
• Issue with mixed path separators on Windows based serversImprovement
• Support non js or css files with query strings
Release Notes - RokGallery Extension - Version 2.14Bug
• RokGallery error in v2.13 • RokGallery_Forms_Fields_GalleryManager::getInput() error • js conflict that only occurs in widgets overrides • Beggining from the WP 3.4 the AJAX calls are returning 0 • Error durning saving new slice • RokGallery doesn't load the Caption and title from slice • sliders for drop down select lists always showing • The Next & Previous buttons in the Gallery View (frontend) don't workImprovement
• Add no gallery selected message for frontend